Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, March 24, 2006

Web Analytics

SEI's Web Analytics and ROI reporting is a comprehensive data-mining service that measures your site's traffic, and tracks conversions. Unlike standard log analysis software and site measurement tools, SEI's Web Analytics reports are created for business decision makers, providing you the information you need in order to quickly and effectively make critical decisions affecting your company's online efforts.

With SEI's Web Analytics, you can track all data relevant to your online marketing efforts. In-depth web traffic, visitor, e-commerce, and marketing analyses are made available directly to business and technical users via the web and email. Find out who your visitors are, what they want, and how to convert them.

Attract Searchers

* Which keywords attract the most visitors?
* What campaigns deliver the best results?
* Where are my visitors coming from?
* What content attracts the most attention?

Turn Searchers Into Visitors

* How are visitors navigating through my site?
* What pages are visitors looking at?
* What site features are my visitors using most?
* How long do visitors stay on my site?
* Where do visitors go after leaving my site?

Convert Visitors To Customers

* What turns searchers into visitors?
* How can I convert more visitors into customers?
* Why don't customers finish the registration process?
* How can I increase my Return On Investment?

No comments: